Par Pharmaceutical and its team of dedicated professionals bring new, high-quality products to market that are the therapeutic equivalent of the brand-name drug products.
For Par Pharmaceutical, making high-quality, cost-effective products and providing the highest level of customer service requires more than the tried and true. It takes a precise combination of experience, skills, processes and resources that move from the traditional to the exceptional.
- Experienced and dedicated management team
- Proven commercialization resources and relationships
- An active, ongoing business development program
Par Pharmaceutical adheres to Endo's Global Compliance Program, which is founded on the Company's values and its commitment to ethics and compliance. The Program allows us to effectively achieve our business objectives while providing clear rules of business conduct and practical guidance for developing collaborative partnerships throughout all aspects of our business.
A manufacturing, quality and compliance process that meets extensive governmental regulations by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and, as applicable, the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), Federal Trade Commission (FTC), state and local governments.
Through our collaborative culture, dedication to customers and consistent innovation, we are able to build solutions that allow our patients the ability to lead healthier lives. Our excellence in overcoming technical barriers, creating high-quality generics and our mastered supply chain operations will allow us to meet the needs of our patients.
- We have a unique product portfolio that ranges from the latest, difficult-to-formulate products to ‘delivery systems’ that require advanced manufacturing technology
- Powered by our highly skilled team of senior medical and regulatory affairs professionals, we are bringing new, high-quality generics to the market
- We have manufacturing capabilities in the US and abroad with distribution channels that include top US retail chains, wholesalers, distributors, managed care organizations, mail order pharmacies, group purchasing organizations and specialty pharmacies
Ability to Overcome Technical Barriers
Intelligent product selection, coupled with a diverse, unique product portfolio that extends from the latest difficult-to-formulate products to 'delivery systems' that require advanced manufacturing technology, including patches, nasal sprays and injectables.
Regulatory & Medical Affairs Expertise
Highly skilled team of senior medical and regulatory affairs professionals with decades-long track record and broad therapeutic experience of bringing new, high-quality products to market.
In-house manufacturing capability with distribution channels, including top US retail chains, wholesalers, distributors, managed care organizations, mail order pharmacies, group purchasing organizations and specialty pharmacies.
Learn more about Endo's Global Corporate Compliance Program.Complete List of Topics
If you have questions which are not answered on our website, please connect with us.Complete List of Par Contacts